The working process of the mask packaging machine: the operator manually stacks the single-piece N95 masks, or multiple N95 masks, and puts them into the conveyor belt of the packaging machine. Film, cutting, finished product output and other links automatically complete the packaging process.
The mask packaging machine is suitable for packaging medical bag masks, which can be used in single-piece mask packaging and multi-piece mask packaging. The packaging speed is fast, easy to operate, and multi-purpose. The working process of the machine: the operator manually stacks the single-piece masks or multiple pieces of masks together, puts them into the conveyor belt of the packaging machine, and sends the masks to the packaging machine through the conveyor belt for packaging, after rolling, cutting, Finished product output and other links automatically complete the packaging process.
The mask packaging machine is suitable for packaging N95 masks, KN95 masks, gauze masks and other mask products. The machine can be used for single mask packaging, or multiple masks can be stacked together for packaging. The sealing form of the machine is back sealing, bag It is easy to tear with zigzag, which basically conforms to the common way of mask packaging on the market.
Bag-making length 65-190 / 120-280mm
Bag-making width 30-110mm
Packaging speed 80-100 bags / min
Film width Max.350mm
Film thickness 0.04-0.07mm
Inflation devices (nitrogen, air, oxygen, etc.) can be added )
Bag shape back seal packaging (customizable)
Packaging material OPP / CPP / OPP composite PE / PET composite PE and other single-layer or composite machine prices are negotiable (different configurations, prices are also different)
1. The entire machine of the mask packaging machine is controlled by software. It is convenient and simple to adjust the parameters. It is also fast in technical upgrades and never lags behind.
2. Adopt servo motor control, with positioning stop function, no sticking knife, no film, simple rotation system, more reliable work, more convenient maintenance.
4. The components of the end sealing knife seat and the cutter, the rotary constant temperature heat sealing cutter, seal the front and rear ends of the packaged product, effectively avoiding this side or air leakage at the sealing position.
3. The machine is compact in structure, stable in performance, and simple in operation; it adopts a dual-frequency controller air die-drawing system, the bag length is set and cut, no need to adjust the air travel, one step in place, saving time and film.
5. The mask packaging machine adopts imported electrical appliances and touch-type man-machine interface. The parameter setting is convenient and fast. The fault self-diagnosis function is clear at a glance. The high-sensitivity photoelectric eye color mark tracking makes the sealing and cutting position more accurate. Various materials coated.
Operation process of mask packaging machine
1. Machine installation: The first step is to install the machine and install the packaging roll film, install the packaging film on the support of the film roll shaft, the edge of the packaging film must be vertically parallel to the gap in the middle of the support frame, so that it can be Effectively prevent the phenomenon of membrane deviation.
2. Power on: After the machine is installed in the second step, the machine should be placed on a flat ground, plug in the power to turn on the main power switch, wait for the machine to start work, the plug connected to the machine must be connected to the ground to prevent leakage of the machine phenomenon.
3. Parameter setting: The third step is to set the length, width, heating temperature, processing speed and other parameters of the packaging bag.
4. Putting materials: The fourth step is to put the single-piece mask or multi-piece mask to be packaged into the pallet conveyor belt of the packaging machine, and press the start button.
5. Automatic packaging: In the fifth step, the whole machine automatically performs film packaging, bag making, conveying, sealing, and finished product output to complete the packaging process at one time.
surgical mask packing machine